Mediant’s new Proof-of-Delivery data enhancement displays detailed tracking data for items delivered to investors. This provides a new level of transparency and compliance that leads the industry. Brokers are under increasing pressure from regulators to monitor vendors and verify compliance and this new feature delivers the functionality brokers need to meet that demand.
Any item delivered to investors via email is now archived and viewable through Mediant’s MIC platform. A full copy of the email is archived for record retention purposes and to provide evidence of delivery for any regulatory audit.
USPS Mail Delivery
Items delivered to customers through domestic USPS postal mail can now be tracked using the USPS IMb Tracing™ function. Now Mediant provides USPS delivery tracking data to brokers via our MIC Platform for mail pieces delivered via the United States Postal Service with an Intelligent Mail barcode.
- A full copy of the email will be maintained on our file system for record retention purposes
- The email is viewable through our MIC Platform
- USPS IMb Tracing™ data viewable through Mediant’s MIC Platform
- Provides evidence of delivery for any regulatory audit
- Provides complete transparency and ensures full compliance for delivery of shareholder communications to customers